KatZ Virtual Tours has more than 11 years of real estate virtual tour experience. We offer exceptional photography and virtual tour solutions in our local areas of Anne Arundel county, Prince Georges county, Howard county, Baltimore county and Baltimore City. Through our network of service providers, we are also able to offer virtual tour solutions in other counties in Maryland! Please call for more information as to our availability in your area today!
We are a recognized leader in interactive HIGH DEFINITION virtual tours / photography slide shows. Our technology is the perfect solution for anyone trying to sell anything via the web, real estate, or a brokerage looking to efficiently and cost effectively create their own real estate tours. We can customize the look and feel of our tours to create a professional grade virtual tour of any type of property.
Be sure to visit our latest YouTube Videos at:
Become a fan of our Facebook Page:
For a little laugh, please read these instructions for listing agents on How to Improve Your Listing Photos by Teresa Boardman, Realtor in Saint Paul Minnesota. Here are the instructions:
The following items are needed and instructions should be followed to the letter. You will need: A camera, a towel, a table or sturdy flat surface, a hammer, a phone and a room that needs to be photographed.
1. Remove camera from case.
2. Remove battery from camera and put it in your pocket.
3. Place towel on flat surface.
4. Place camera on top of towel.
4. Fold towel over camera until it is completely covered (not the towel, the camera).
5. Pick up the hammer and hit the camera at least 10 times. When the camera is flat you have hit it enough!
6. Use the phone to call a photographer.
7. Carefully pick up the towel and keep it folded and toss it in the trash (this part may take some practice).
8. Take the battery to a recycling center.
If these steps are followed, I promise that the end result will be better property photos!